Romil's Online Box...

One Junction For Jokes, Stories, Bolly News, Poetries and many other stuffs

WHY ENGLISH IS SO HARD TO LEARN?

Read the following sentence and answer the above question yourself......


 The bandage was wound around the wound.
 The farm was used to produce produce.
 The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
 We must polish the POLISH furniture.
 I did not object to the object.
 When shot at,the dove dove into the bushes.
 Since there is no time like the present,
he thought it was time to present the present.
 The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
 Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
 There is neither egg in the eggplant nor ham in the hamburger,neither
apple nor pine in the pineapple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gift me...


Hits...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Search This Blog

My Profile...

My photo
http://www.about.me/romil08

Visitors On The Map!!!

Shout...


ShoutMix chat widget

Latest Movie Reviews...

Bolly News...