Romil's Online Box...

One Junction For Jokes, Stories, Bolly News, Poetries and many other stuffs

LONDON....(By Willaim Blake)

I wander thro' each charter'd street, 
Near where the charter'd Thames does flow 
And mark in every face I meet 
Marks of weakness, marks of woe.

In every cry of every Man, 
In every Infants cry of fear, 
In every voice: in every ban, 
The mind-forg'd manacles I hear

How the Chimney-sweepers cry 
Every blackning Church appalls, 
And the hapless Soldiers sigh 
Runs in blood down Palace walls.

But most thro' midnight streets I hear 
How the youthful Harlots curse 
Blasts the new-born Infants tear, 
And blights with plagues the Marriage hearse.

                                                          -Willaim Blake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gift me...


Hits...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers