Romil's Online Box...

One Junction For Jokes, Stories, Bolly News, Poetries and many other stuffs

Questions, Replied with witty answers!

Customer : Waiter, there's a dead beetle in my soup. 
Waiter : Yes sir, they are not very good swimmers. 


Customer : Waiter, there's a fly in my soup. 
Waiter : That's all right sir, he won't drink much. 


Customer : Waiter, there's a fly swimming in my soup. 
Waiter : So what do you expect me to do, call a lifeguard? 


Customer : Waiter, what's the meaning of this fly in my tea up? 
Waiter : I wouldn't know sir, I'm a waiter, not a fortune teller. 


Customer : Waiter, this soup tastes funny. 
Waiter : Funny? But then why aren't you laughing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gift me...


Hits...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers