Romil's Online Box...

One Junction For Jokes, Stories, Bolly News, Poetries and many other stuffs

A Tribute to Mother, Sister, Wife, Daughter & Friend...


(Originally posted on my personal blog on: romil-online.blogspot.com)

Today is 8th March, better known in the world as the International Women's Day. Today is the 100th International Women's Day...
It is believed that the God has created us. But I have never seen God. The one person I know as God is my mother. Mother, the creator of this world. The creator of you and me. God gave the gift of reproduction only to women, making her more special than anything in this world. She alone has the ability to produce a new generation. She comes to us in many forms. 


Mother, the one who gave me birth. Who brought me in this beautiful world bearing the pain and nourishing me inside her for 270 days. She gave me this thing called life and help me to become a person to 'survive' this world.  She selflessly raises her child, bearing all the pains & troubles but always remains smiling in front of her children. Salute to YOU...

The other form of women, with which most of the people are mostly attached to, is sister. This always happy, bubbly form of women is one of the greatest creation of nature. If you have a sister, you didn't know how lucky you are... Well, I am not that lucky... I always wanted a sister with whom I can talk openly. Sister is an extension to mother. There are some things or secrets that you cannot share with your mom also. That's what sisters are for... She will always support you, if you're right, even it is against your parents. She is the greatest companion and a friend, who knows you better than any of your friends can! That's why the God provided us one of purest form of relationship between brother and sister. Always love her and never hurt her, I know the value of a sister, because I never had one...

When you grow up and stand on your own feet, you need another companion namely wife. Wife is called Life Partner. It means, you and your wife are partners in whatsoever situations come in the whole life. Wife is always there for you, holding your hands saying, "I Trust You"... She is the love of your life and are destined to live together for seven lives (सात जन्म, According to Hindu Mythology, the husband-wife pair is destined to be the partner for seven lives...). Well I am still a bachelor, so i didn't know much about this, but all i know that is always understand the complex relationship with your wife. Understanding will make it the most simplest relationship...

Then comes the form that almost no one can live without it... Friend. I am not just talking about a girl friend, but a friend. That doesn't matters if you are a boy or a girl, this form of women is always there in your life. Your mother or sister can also be your best friend. She is like a person whom you can handle a 'Destroy Me' button and can trust her that she'll never use it. This is valid for all friends whether male or female...

So, always respect the women who has played the great part in your life. Just close your eyes and remember what a women has done for you. Remember your mom, sister, wife and friend...

HAPPY WOMEN"S DAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gift me...


Hits...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers